Sur(render) is a worship playlist I built during my time awaiting acceptance into YWAM DTS.
The title is broken into two words that are key themes in the songs. To surrender is to give oneself up into the power of another. To render is to cause or become, and can also be to give recompense or give something in return.
This playlist is about giving yourself up to the power and will of God, letting him make something of you, and then you giving yourself in praise right back to him again in return.
- “Drawn to You” by Audrey Assad
- “Unknown” by Mosaic MSC
- “Trust in You” by Lauren Daigle
- “Surrounded (Fight My Battles)” by Michael W Smith
- “Whatever You’re Doing (Something Heavenly)” by Santus Real
- “Do It Again” by Elevation Worship
- “Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)” by Hillsong United
- “P E A C E” by Hillsong Young & Free
- “So Will I (1 Billion X)” by Hillsong United
- “Control (Somehow You Want Me)” by Tenth Avenue North
- “Up From The Ashes” by Urban Rescue feat. Michael Nelder
- “Broken Things” by Matthew West
Direct URL to Playlist